22 Feb 2021 1:00 PM
WebEx dial-in information: Is provided on your confirmation email.
31 Mar 2021 1:00 PM
WebEx dial-in information: Provided by the SIA Business Manager
17 May 2021 7:00 AM
New Orleans Marriott, 555 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
11 Jun 2021
Lake Presidential | 3151 Presidential Golf Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
12 Jul 2021 7:00 AM
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, 201 Waterfront St, National Harbor, MD 20745
25 Oct 2021 7:00 AM
Crystal Gateway Marriott, 1700 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202
Benefits of Becoming a Member
Education and Professional Development
- Conferences: By being a member of SIA, you will receive the membership discounted rate to attend SIA’s conferences, workshops and luncheons, where you will learn about the latest regulatory updates in trade controls and compliance, be able to interact with colleagues and others in industry, as well as interface with government participants.
- Free events: As a member of SIA, you are able to attend various SIA events throughout the year for free, such as virtual teleconferences with U.S. Government participants discussing the latest trade controls, compliance and operational matters.
Certification: Attendance at SIA conferences may enhance your career and learning requirements by qualifying for continuing education credits, depending upon the jurisdiction and jurisdiction-specific requirements.
- Leadership Opportunities: Volunteering for SIA extends leadership opportunities in the Trade Controls and Compliance network, SIA Board, and provides an opportunity to give back to the trade community in a meaningful way. All volunteers with SIA must be a member in good standing.
- Networking: Members can engage in discussion with other members on various interests, topics, issues, and trends through SIA membership related events, as well as develop professional and personal relationship with fellow members, industry and government participants.
- Newsletters: Members receive a quarterly newsletter that updates them on upcoming conferences, workshops and other SIA events, as well as recent trade compliance related updates.
- Scholarships: SIA is committed to growing and educating the trade community. One way it does this is through our annual scholarship that is awarded to undergraduate and graduate students interested in a career international trade compliance. As members, mentorship opportunities are welcomed here.