Company: Collins Aerospace
General Job Description
The Senior Analyst, International Trade Compliance (ITC) will provide site level ITC support for the overall ITC compliance program at the Westford, MA site within the Airborne segment of the Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) & Space Systems Strategic Business Unit (SBU). Incumbent’s responsibilities will generally focus the following:
- Prepare and manage export authorizations, including ITAR licenses, agreements and exemptions
- Provide day-to-day transactional support related to shipments, foreign visitors, and international travel
- Support the safeguarding of technical data and hardware through use of technology management tools and file transfers
- Interact with Customs Brokers and/or Freight Forwarders to ensure that export documentation, AES filings, and other Import activities are properly executed
- Support ITC investigations and disclosures and timely completion of related corrective actions
- Perform regular audits of export authorizations and AES filings
- Interface with internal/external customers to ensure compliance with import/export regulations and Collins policies and procedures
Education/Certification: B.S/B.A. is highly preferred with 4-7 years of experience within ITC (ITAR & EAR) arena. AS/AA – candidate must have 8+12 years of experience within ITC (ITAR & EAR) arena.
Required Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Candidate must have experience in ITAR licenses, agreements and exemptions.
- Candidate must have experience in EAR licenses and exceptions
- Experience in supporting related shipment, foreign visitors & international travel.
- Knowledge of safeguarding technical data
- AES Filings are properly executed as required.
- Strong internal and external customer service is required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills is required.
- The ability to manage competing priorities and meet multiple goals, plans and milestones is required.
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of U.S. import/export regulations is required.
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization preferred
- ACE Associate preferred (Collins specific) / Continuous Improvement
- SAP/GTS experience preferred
- Candidate must be a US Person (US Citizen or Green Card)