SIA Job Board
The Job postings are provided by industry so please contact to the POC of the specific job posting for information.
Job posting will be deleted upon expiration.
Please scroll down
Posted: Jan 6, 2021
Expires: Feb 6, 2021Posted by: N. Kosutic
Job Title: Export Control Specialist
Work Location: Tysons Corner (remote at the moment)
FH+H is seeking a trade compliance professional to support its International Trade & Transactions practice. The ideal candidate will have the below qualifications, the desire to work in a fast-paced, collegial practice, and an interest in immediately becoming a value-added member of the FH+H team.
Please submit your applications to Natasa Kosutic, HR Director
Phone: (703) 590-1234 ext. 231
Posted: Jan 6, 2021
Expires: Feb 6, 2021Posted by: J. FIshman
C4ATS is looking for a Sr. International Trade Compliance Specialist who will provide direct support to the Trade Compliance Manager / Empowered Official. The ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of and experience:
Point of Contact: Edward Pevzner
Posted: Dec 8, 2020
Expires: Jan 8, 2020
Posted by: C. Braxton
REQ ID: 544355BR
Job Title: Senior International Trade Compliance Specialist
City: Grand Prairie
Lockheed Martin is seeking an International Trade Compliance Sr. for a position in Grand Prairie, Texas. The ideal candidate has experience with U.S. export laws and regulations, writes well, is detail-oriented, and is self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Draft and manage export licenses, technical assistance agreements, manufacturing license agreements, and commodity jurisdiction and classification requests to support program execution and new business opportunities.
- Provide guidance and ensure compliance with exemption and exception usage, terms and conditions of approved export authorizations and research/interpret complex U.S. Government regulations such as the ITAR and EAR.
- Proactively collaborate and partner with program managers, internal functions and senior leadership to define licensing requirements and prepare export authorization applications as well as proviso reconsiderations in compliance with the ITAR and EAR.
- Plan and coordinate import/export activities, including the flow of traffic to/from foreign destinations, related customer service, brokerage and customs transactions.
Review and approve international shipments, foreign travel, incoming foreign visitors, release of technology and technical data, and procurement requests to ensure compliance with applicable U.S. regulations and company policies and procedures.
Conduct export/import compliance training.
Participate and support compliance plans and projects, export and import tool enhancements and process improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
• Experience with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
• Experience with export/import practices and industry practices.
• Experienced with solving complex problems using collaborative techniques.
• Six or more years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree OR four or more years with a Master's.
• Familiarity with Government contracting practices, Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to communicate complicated issues (legal or technical) into easy to understand language.
• Flexible team player able to work independently with demonstrated attention to detail.
Please contact our SIA Business Manager if you have any questions:
Society for International Affairs