CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AGENDA!!
HOTEL: The Grand Hyatt has extended our block reserved at Government Per Diem until Friday, April 20, 2018 or until sold out, whichever occurs first. This rate is available 3 days pre and 3 days post, based on availability. To book your room online, click HERE or you can call 1-888-421-1442.
This hotel does not provide airport shuttle service.
Hotel Valet Parking: overnight - $46; daily up to 4hrs - $23, 4-8hrs $28
Self Parking: available for a fee at several parking lots located near the hotel.
Denver offers several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received by Friday, April 27, 2018 to be eligible for a refund. There is a $35 fee for all cancellations and bank returned checks. Refunds will not be provided for cancellation requests received after April 27, 2018. Check payments should be mailed to: Jill Garrison, Attn: SIA 2018 Spring Conf, 95 Delphinium Way, Stafford, VA 22556.
SIA Member & Attendee Code of Conduct: Membership in SIA and attendance at SIA functions is subject to the observance of SIA’s Code of Conduct. Any member or attendee who violates this Code is subject to expulsion from membership and may be excluded from future SIA events. The meetings and functions of SIA are designed to facilitate the free exchange of ideas and information. Information from these sessions is not for attribution or publication. Recording devices may not be used. SIA members and attendees are expected to uphold the highest standards of personal conduct at all SIA functions. Members and/or attendees shall not solicit business or otherwise seek any private or personal financial gain in attending or participating in any SIA meeting or function; including the distribution of material not approved in advance by the SIA Board. Membership/event attendee lists shall not be used or sold for any commercial or promotional purpose.
- Taxi - estimated cost from airport is $55.00;
- Uber/Lyft - estimated cost from airport is $35.00-$70.00;
- Super Shuttle - Book in advance: +1-800-525-3177 or https://www.supershuttle.com/locations/denverden/
- Rocks Transportation - Book in advance by phone, +1-303-995-7582, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Denver Airport Rail - Travelers can now use A Line, the new rail service from Denver International Airport to LoDo's (lower downtown) Union Station and back, courtesy of Regional Transportation District (RTD). The Denver airport rail has six stops along the way and takes approximately 37 minutes at a cost of $9 each way.
- 16th Street Shuttle - Runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service/RTD - Stops at most corners in the city, including Invesco Field, Pepsi Center/Six Flags/Elitch Gardens, Union Station - Lower downtown (LODO)/Coors Field/16th Street Mall. More information can be found here: http://www.rtd-denver.com/airport.shtml
You must notify SIA’s Business Manager by email at least 48 hrs in advance of the conference if you wish to send a substitute participant. Registered attendees may not "share" a single registration between multiple company personnel without prior coordination (at least 48 hours) and authorization from SIA’s Business Manager.